Sunday 18 January 2009

So Tired

This post is mostly so I can test my coding to see if a link will work.

Had a very good Christmas, nice and relaxing, complete with Xbox 360! I absolutely love it, I've barely stopped playing it since I got it. And I got Viva Pinata from Zavvi for only £8! Felt a bit weird over the whole holidays though. Not really sure what or why, things just felt out of sync, like I'm not myself. To be honest, I think it could be to do with the lack of sleep that has been building up over the end of last semester. I was up at ridiculous times in the morning getting coursework and an essay finished and I don't think I've quite caught up yet. I was feeling really anxious too, which wasn't nice. Feeling a bit better now, though still need to get better sleep. Not a nice way to feel for so long that's for sure!

Anyway, I'm going to attempt to link something with a hyperlink code from the HTML I'm studying for my placement.
Viva Pinata!

No comments: